How to insert a shared image
You can display an image that is attached to a different page of the same Confluence site, as long as you know the name of the image.
To insert an image attached to a different page:
- While editing the page, position the cursor where you want to place the image.
- Choose Insert > Image and click on the Search tab.
- Type in the name of the image.
- Choose whether to search the current space or All Spaces and click Search.
- Select the required image from the search results and click Insert.
Alternatively, you can copy and paste the image from another page while the source page is in edit mode. Do not copy it from the source page in display mode or you will be coping an absolute URL.
Add any shared image to the table. Make sure to include the file name because you need that to search for the image on insert.
|paper.png||icon for documents|
|video_icon.png||icon for videos|
A comprehensive list of high-level Verivo platform features, with links to more information.