Appery ships the eleVate sample and tutorial apps that demonstrates many of the features of AppStudio mobility platform, and a sample app for the Hybrid Browser control.
The samples and tutorials based on the eleVate sample app rely on two two different versions of the app:
- The full eleVate sample app, Elevate Supply. The full eleVate app is a complete application built in AppStudio that you can run on a simulator or on a device. It demonstrates many of the most commonly used features of AppStudio enterprise mobility platform.
- The eleVate starter app, Elevate Supply Tutorials. The eleVate starter app is a stripped down version of the full eleVate app. As you work through the Tutorials, you modify the starter app to recreate the functionality of the full eleVate app.
The Hybrid Browser Control sample app demonstrates the functional use cases of Hybrid Browser control in AppStudio enterprise mobility platform.
Before you can run the sample apps or work through the tutorials, you must perform the following actions:
- Restore the configuration database that contains all the sample and tutorial apps.
- Deploy the AppServer and configure IIS for the Web site that hosts the AppServer.
- Deploy the custom REST plugin used to access the sample and tutorial data.
Steps 1 - 3 are described in the document Restore and Deploy the Configuration Database.
- Configure the sample and tutorial apps in AppStudio to to access the correct data source.
- For the eleVate apps, download and install the eleVate client app on your simulator or device. The eleVate client app is required to run the app.
Steps 4 and 5 are described in the document Run the eleVate Apps.
- Explore the eleVate Sample App to learn more about its features, or find information about how you can use AppStudio to implement many of the eleVate features in the document Tutorials.
Explore the Hybrid Browser Control Sample App to learn more about the features of the Hybrid Browser control.