See What's NewKeep up on the most recent additions to the DevCenter. From the What's New area, you can find links to the latest product release information, read the latest updates to the documentation, and access the latest news from Appery.
- Announcing Release 8.0
Includes support of Android 5, iOS 9, 64-bit iOS platform and AppStore distribution.
- Announcing Release 7.6
Introduces Email attachments and Calendar UI integration for iOS. Updates all client files with critical bug fixes.
- Announcing Release 7.5.4
Includes critical bug fixes and enhancements for iOS. Announcing support for AN 4.3 and AN 4.4.
- Announcing Release 7.5.3
Announcing support for iOS 7. Verivo iOS apps are now built using Xcode 5 and leverage the new visual design of Apple's iOS 7.
- Announcing Release 7.5.2
Includes critical bug fixes and improvements across all platforms.
- Announcing Release 7.5.1
Includes support for Windows Server 2012 & SQL Server 2012, Android 4.2, important updates, and bug fixes.
- Announcing the 7.5 Release
- Announcing Release 7.4.7
Adds enhanced support for iOS 6.0 and iPhone 5, lets you deploy apps to iPad mini, adds support for Android 4.1, and supports Google Cloud Messaging as the Android Push service (replacing the previous Android C2DM push system).
- Announcing Release 7.4
Allows you to deploy apps to East Asian markets with our expanded language support and includes significant enhancements to each of the supported device clients.
Documentation UpdatesListed below are links to the most recent updates to the documentation.
- Hybrid Browser Control
- Using the Push Service
- Plug-in Scripting
- Using Plug-ins
- Android Action Bar
- Using the REST, WSDL, and WCF plug-ins
- Connect to a REST Data Source
- Initiate a Call or Email from a Screen
- Verivo Software Continues to Deliver on its Commitment to Open StandardsPosted on March 26, 2013
- Verivo Software Expands its Partner NetworkPosted on December 11, 2012
- Verivo Software Receives Honorable Mention at Annual Mobilizer AwardsPosted on November 29, 2012
- Verivo Software CEO Wins Executive of the Year AwardPosted on September 24, 2012
- Verivo Software and Independent Research Firm Host Enterprise Mobility and HTML5 WebinarPosted on June 18, 2012
- Verivo Software Delivers Unprecedented Flexibility in Enterprise Mobility with HTML5 IntegrationPosted on May 29, 2012
- Verivo Software Positioned as Visionary in Gartner's Mobile App Development Platforms Report