Announcing Release 7.3.13
The highlights of this maintenance release include some important bug fixes and certifications:
- Formal iOS 5.1 / iPad3 certification (iOS only)
- Security updates to address a SQL injection vulnerability (Verivo Server)
- Updates to address a 7.3 issue with DeviceID validation (Verivo Server)
- Stability improvements for client-side scripting and hiding regions (iOS only)
- Stability improvements for content authentication session management with multiple views (iOS only)
New iPad (iPad3) Support
Existing Verivo applications deployed to previous versions of the iPad can be successfully deployed on the new iPad3 devices. The only known limitation is that Verivo apps deployed to iPad3 will not take full advantage of the new retina display. Images will be automatically scaled up to look comparable to the iPad2.
With our 7.3.13 Maintenance Release, Verivo certifies iOS 5.1 and will offer full support for the retina display. After applying this maintenance release, you will need to create a new platform in AppStudio and add images that are twice the size of existing images. Apps deployed on iPad3 without this update may be run successfully; however, the images will appear smaller than expected.
The Verivo Support Team is working to deliver a significant uplift to our Verivo Customer Support site. This update includes an easier to use interface with a number of new and improved features. We are actively seeking customers for input and feedback on features you’d like to see on our Support site. Please contact your Verivo Relationship Manager if you are interested in providing us with your perspective.
We continue to see high demand for our AppStudio training courses. If you’d like more information on course dates or offerings, please check out the training page on our website.
For more information, see the 7.3.13 Release Notes.