Announcing Release 7.3.9
Release 7.3.9 contains several enhancements, including Conditional Navigation and BlackBerry OS 7.0 support.
In addition, Release 7.2.18 also includes enhancements to support the new BlackBerry OS 7.0 screen resolutions, as well as bug fixes for an optimized user experience.
The release contains several enhancements, including:
- iOS Startup Media Caching – The ability to cache media items on first login
- BlackBerry OS 7.0 Support – Optimized user experience for the latest BlackBerry devices
- New Search Options – Applications can run equals or contains searches
- QR Codes (beta) – The ability to scan, generate, and utilize QR Codes
- Android Feature Catch-up – Sticky Headers and Integrated Authentication
- Conditional Navigation – Content Authentication screens can be configured to navigate to different screens based on user input
- Cookie Support – Support for standard HTTP cookies based on RFC 2109 standards
Release 7.3.9 is available on ftp.verivo.com.
With the release of BlackBerry OS 7, RIM announced several new smartphones with larger screen resolutions. In order to take advantage of these new resolutions, a new client build is needed. You will need to be new, higher-resolution images to replace compiled in images.
The new image requirements are as follows:
- Login, splash and background – 480x800, 640x480, 800x480
- Banner – 640x30, 800x30
- App Icon – 72x72
If you are planning on supporting BlackBerry OS 7.0, we recommend a new client build for optimal end-user experience.
For more information, see the 7.3.9 Release Notes.